Monday, March 17, 2008

God's Blogs

here's another page.

I know your soul.
and what makes you happy, and sad.

So I plan on dispellingsome of the misconceptions about who I AM...and painting a new picture of Me... JUST FOR YOU. And maybe I'll paint a new picture of you... (one that you haven't seen yet)

Some of my blogs make some of you laugh, and others of you will I'M weird.

I AM.
(Hey! that last phrase was both a statement AND my name!)

Some of you laughed at that. Some of you would laugh if I said you had to get the blog out of your own eye before you can remove the spec from someone else's. Some of you have no idea what I'M talking about.

I'll use a human to write these.

Of course, using a human means he/she might misinterpret some of My thoughts or use some of his/her own to say what he thinks I AM thinking, but it'll be a fun thing watching people read and respond. The particular human I AM using for this one is a bit different than most. He'll probably get some strange artist to doodle on the pages and put photographs in the middle of blogs that don't seem to make any sense.

I'M sure he will play around with lots of fonts, and he will use ellipses way too much...
Anyway...
Who knows ( I mean, besides Me?)

I might even put it into a publisher's head to make this into a book.

I just want to let you know what my some of My thoughts and hopes for you are.

I already put a lot of that in My bestseller (sixty-six books in one). I continue to speak through lots of people and circumstances, but this will be a unique way to show some who think I'M old and outdated that I AM still relevant.

because....

hey......


I'M a blogger.

join me for another page later....

No comments:

Pop Quiz- What is Miley Cyrus's REAL name?

Have you moved before?

What color hair do you have?

What's your Favorite T.V. show on Disney Channel?