Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our New Church

Guess what!? I just heard the most AMAZING thing! We were actually thinking about this for a while, but I thought it would never really happen, but it DID! ok, Now your probably saying ,"Hurry up and type it!" so here i go, My family is starting a church! Now, it's not your ordinary boring church. It's going to be like Northpoint! Except we're going to give it a different name. I think maybe Waterpoint or something. Do you think you have the perfect name for it? Leave a comment and I'll consider it to my family. We've already found a team of twelve, including a pastor. and again, GUESS WHAT!? I'm going to help with Kidstuf! I plan to make Kidstuf really fun, so if you think you have an idea or know somebody who can help us with our church, please leave a comment. and trust me. I could really use some ideas for our church, AND Kidstuf. So please, leave a comment. LEAVE A COMMENT! please?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

hi hannah. its me lauren i just moved to a new church too! i also made a blog. its called a red head girls life. redheadme.blogspot.com. miss ya lots!!!
LAUREN
P.S. i have a new email. its LaurenThePhantomess@yahoo.com

Pop Quiz- What is Miley Cyrus's REAL name?

Have you moved before?

What color hair do you have?

What's your Favorite T.V. show on Disney Channel?