Sunday, March 9, 2008

The first blog

All bloggers have their own profile. This is mine.

Things I created that I really like:

Wind- The way it blows in tornadoes...the gentleness of it softly brushing against the grains in a field of wheat.

Eyes-How they speak more clearly than mouthes

Smiles- The platypus makes ME smile!

Water- All of its forms... falls, lakes, rain, icicles, rivers, tears.

Colors- Different colors on leaves every season.

light- Its speed and form. How it helps you see. how it sprinkles the night just right.
The brain- I like that every single one is different and each of them continue to change each second.

Oh... and I really like how I made you. You are different and woderfully unique, and I created you that way in your mother's belly. I consider each of you My masterpiece.

No comments:

Pop Quiz- What is Miley Cyrus's REAL name?

Have you moved before?

What color hair do you have?

What's your Favorite T.V. show on Disney Channel?